When will I receive my order?
In general, all orders will be processed and shipped out within two business days, assuming all products are in stock. Business days are Monday through Friday. Orders will ship via UPS Ground only
unless specified otherwise by customer request. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us right away and we will try to accomdate your request. Shipping methods faster than UPS Ground will incur an additional cost depending on the carrier and the service selected. (Note
: The UPS package tracking number will be sent to the email address provided by the customer when the order leaves our fulfillment warehouse). Once your order is shipped, transit time for UPS Ground is one to six business days, depending on where you are located (Please see map/chart
). Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, military bases, P.O. Boxes or International addresses will be sent via the US Postal Service. * HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTE:
Due to United Parcel Services holiday policies, packages shipped after December 10th may take longer than usual in transit. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery times during this period. What happens if the item I order is out of stock?
If an item that you order is unavailable, we will contact you by e-mail within two business days. At that time you may choose an item substitution or delayed shipping if the item will be available at a later date. And of course, you may choose to cancel your order completely. What if I can't find the particular item I am looking for?
Parkside Papers offers a carefully selected range of products. If you are unable to locate what you need on our site, please send us an e-mail and we will do our best to assist you or find an alternative. What should I do if I receive the incorrect product or the product arrives damaged?
Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives. In the event that there is a problem, please contact us as soon as possible. Send an e-mail to Customer Service, email@example.com
, that includes 1) your name 2) order number 3) detailed description of the issue and 4) the best way to contact you. We will do our best to get back to you with a solution within two business days. Can I return or exchange an item from my order?
Unfortunately Parkside Papers does not accept returns or exchanges. Please contact us via e-mail if you need further information about a product before you place your order. Can I order from Parkside Papers if I live outside of the United States?
Our online shopping cart only quotes flat shipment rates for orders shipping to either USA or international addresses for credit card authorizations. We are able to ship to international addresses, and typically do so via the US Postal Service due to customs clearance efficiency and most economical cost. If you live outisde the USA and would like to ship your order to your residence, we will contact you via e-mail after your order is completed online with the actual shipping cost as quoted by the USPS web site. Please note that due to their size and shape it is cost prohibitive (and therefore not possible) to ship rolls of gift wrap outside the USA. Will I be charged sales tax for my order?
Sales tax will be charged for orders shipping to Washington State, Massachusetts and to Canada. All other orders are exempt from sales tax. Why does my credit card receipt show The Madison Park Group as the retailer?
Parkside Papers privacy statement may be viewed here
. Can I request a printed catalog of your products?
Parkside Papers is strictly an online outlet for our parent company, The Madison Park Group, to sell directly to customers and does not offer a catalog.
Do you do custom printing on your invitations and cards?
If you are a retailer and would like the Madison Park Greetings catalog along with other partner lines (such as iPop, Shannon Martin, Wooster & Prince, etc.), please visit www.madisonparkgroup.com
and click on the link 'Request a Catalog' at the top of the web page. Download the PDF form, complete it and either fax or mail it to us along with a copy of your resale certificate. The catalogs plus wholesale information will then be sent to you promptly.
Parkside Papers does not offer a custom printing service. If you are in need of custom printing for your stationery, we recommend consulting a professional printer in your area. General Invitation Printing Instructions
Please note: These are general instructions. Printers, computers and software vary. We recommend imprinting your invitations with a professional printer, as there is no way to ensure print quality with the range of home printers.
- Open up your word processing program.
- Go to "File" and select "Page Setup."
- Change your paper size to "Custom Size." For most invitations, the dimensions are 4.625" wide by 6.375" high. Confirm the size by measuring the invitation with a ruler.
- Check to see if you need to change the page orientation. If the invitation is horizontal (wider than it is tall), the orientation should be "Landscape." If the invitation is vertical (taller than it is wide), the orientation should be "Portrait."
- When setting the margins, be sure to take into account the image size. For example, if the image is at the top of the invitation and measures 3", set your top margin to 3.25" (allowing for some space before the text begins). If the image is on the left side of the invitation and measures 2", set the left margin to 2.25" (again, allowing for space before the text begins). All other margins can be set to .5" to create a uniform margin.
- Enter text exactly the way you would like it to look on the invitation.
- Before printing, select the "Print Preview" feature on your word processing program to ensure everything looks correct.
- Test print on plain printer paper cut to the same size as the invitation. Place the test print on top of the invitation to check for proper alignment (hold the test print and invitation up to a light source if you have difficulty seeing through the paper). You may need to repeat this step until text lines up properly.
- Once you've aligned your text on plain paper, we recommend testing with blank card-stock or thicker paper, also trimmed to the invitation size, to ensure that your printer can accommodate heavier paper.
- Go to "File" and select "Print." Print small quantities at a time and hand feed each invitation individually through your printer to avoid paper jams and ink smearing.